Updates on everything!

     Soooooooo, I am actually alive! I am so sorry for not posting for a while, and I hope this makes up for it. Lots of things have been going on lately, and you guys probably want to know about them. Okay, lets get to it, then. I am hatching several chicken eggs, 20 to be exact, and some of those are going to hatch on Monday and Tuesday. I have some other eggs that will hatch in a few weeks, as well. The chickens are back to laying again, but the ducks are still not giving us any eggs. I had soccer practice for the first time this season, and it was great, although a lot of my old team went to another team. I am happy to be getting back into soccer, and we have our first game this weekend against some friends from church. I am really happy right now, as flowers are popping up everywhere, and if you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I really like bouquets and such. I love writing on this blog, as well, so I am in a pretty good mood. That explains all the exclamation marks! We got back from a mini spring break on Wednesday at the Hotel Roanoke, which was amazing! We ended up with the governor's suite, which had a whole floor and balcony to itself! It had a very nice view of the mountains, especially at sunset. I have a lot of pictures of everything, so here they are!




Brothers.
There was a lovely koi pond at one of the museums there... I seriously want to build one!
Our gorgeous view from the out door balcony.

Crocuses are so pretty!
   
Ducklings at tractor supply. No, we didn't get any, sadly.

Early on in incubation.





Sunflower on the porch.

Comments

  1. Have any of your chicks hatched yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, sadly. I don't think any will htatch at this point. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know myself.

A LOT of stuff happening!

Another Post is Due....