updates

hello there!

hi, you, yes you, come on stop in for a minute!

sorry for being absent for such a long time... i will try and be better about that, but no promises...

see, i just started (just started meaning i started in august) community college, and while it is super 

fun and awesome... it eats my time up. my priorities right now are as follows:

1. take care of myself on a day to day basis, as well as my animals

2. this is not less important per say, but just a bit less urgent, read my bible every day and go to 
church every week.

3. turn schoolwork in on time with as good of a grade as i can muster.

4. keep cages clean

5. keep room clean


that last one is getting a bit neglected... although 

the other four are all doing pretty well, and all 

have about equal priority. if you noticed,  

keeping up with my blog and youtube channel 


were not items on that list. that is on purpose. sorry for neglecting this, but keeping myself fed, 

having good(ish) grades, keeping my animals alive and well, and keeping up with God are kinda 

more important than a blog that like three people follow. don't get me wrong, i love writing for this 

blog and i love  making youtube videos, but that just isn't a priority in my life right now.


in other news, i am vegan now (will be doing a 

video on why soon), can jump 2' 3'' in horseback 

(not super impressive, but who cares), have 

successfully written several songs and am on my 

way to becoming a musician/actress (hopefully), 

and I have made a ton of friends at community college. 


who knows, maybe i will get back to blogging 

regularly, but right now, i have finals to worry 

about. thanks for the read, stop in anytime, bye!



see you later? yes, see you later :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know myself.

A LOT of stuff happening!

Another Post is Due....