The Menagerie Part

    I love animals. So we have a lot of pets. A lot. We currently have 20. Here is a list of all of them: 
Vermicelli- our very old pet rat
Zoe- our black lab mix
Fishy- our goldfish
Colin- our fantail goldfish
Starbuck- our kio
Blaze- our other kio
Jerry- our african dwarf frog
Shadowflag- our older male betta fish
King Arthur- our younger betta fish
Queen Guinevere- our younger female betta fish
M&M(mustard and miracle)- our adorable bantam rooster
Jenna- our only full sized chicken
Frisky- one of our bantam hens
Mama Hen- another bantam hen and current mother
Pepita- another bantam hen
Emily- our bantam chick
Runner- our oldest duck
Taru- our drake
Dragon- one of our younger female ducks
Leroy- another female duck

So that is the very long list of all of our pets. We have acquired them over the years due to my love of animals. On top of that I attend horseback lessons regularly and let our ducks and chickens go broody and hatch chicks, so we will have some ducklings soon. As I said, I love animals. And I have a lot, lot, lot of pets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know myself.

A LOT of stuff happening!

Another Post is Due....