You might be homeschooled...
Here is something I have seen a lot of places, like https://www.youtube.com/user/blimeycow and http://howheluvsus.blogspot.com/, so I thought you guys would like this. Amelia's Menagerie presents:
You might be home schooled...
- If you have more than 20 pets
- If you just tried to figure out if your cows and chickens count as pets (they do)
- If your hair goes down to your waist, on the rare occasion it is not in a braid
- If several of your friends have 10 or more siblings
- If you want to home school your own kids
- If you are constantly quoting LOTR, the hobbit, the princess bride, etc.
- If you attend a ball instead of prom
- If you get asked what grade you are in, and you can't quite remember
- If science class is building an incubator
- If you argue with your friends about who is the best doctor from Doctor Who (It's Matt Smith, Kira)
- If you have helped bottle feed your calf or your friend's calf
- If you bike to your friend's house on lunch break
- If you think of stopping in at your public schooled friend's house, and realize she is at school
- If your main social trips are Youthgroup, church, Homegroup, etc.
- If you ride your friend's horse
- If you go to the library for some of your school books
- If you have your friends over for a dinner party, you have to get about 25 pounds of hotdogs
- If you have several nieces and nephews
- If you are the favorite baby sitter because you are available during a school day
- P.E. consists of soccer on wednesdays and mondays, and horseback every other wednesday. Oh, and don't forget that daily bike ride to your friend's house!
- If you have ever seen your principal and teacher Kiss.